[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in libavutil Makefile (or maybe just mystupidity? Be gentle...)

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Feb 13 14:26:10 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 02:10:26PM +0100, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>
>>Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>>*sigh*
>>
>>Meaning?
>

> Windows-only problem that may be very tricky to avoid without ugly
> workarounds..

But in this particular case, would it not make sense to move all the
contents of INSTALL in the doc tree?

>>>Also the same md5sum?  Maybe install behaves differently on MinGW, but
>>>this sounds like a bug in install ..
>>
>>I will concentrate on this issue for the time being, inside the static
>>build.
>

> OK, I suspect it is the same issue, though.

If you mean same issue in static and shared, yes. Same issue as the
INSTALL/install, I dont think so.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director