[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Linuxtag 2006

Måns Rullgård mru
Mon Feb 13 18:14:21 CET 2006

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski said:
> Hi.
>
> Any more news on this? My boss wants me to tell him how much it'll cost,
> so at least I'd like to know if the entrance fee will be free for booth
> staff just like last year and if there will be any special accomodation
> for us?

I believe staff will get free entrance.  I don't know about any arrangements
for accomodation.  Checking up on hotels might be a good idea.

> Also, last year there was some kind of website where project memebers could
> register and log in and get all that information, book sleeping places, etc.
> Is there something like that this year, too?

I've received a confirmation that our application has been received and is in
review.  There will be a final decision no later than the end of next week.

I'll let everyone know as soon as I get more information.  For now, the public
Linuxtag website is all there is.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com