[Ffmpeg-devel] FLV file generated by ffmpeg cannot playback in flash

klfcp at yahoo.com klfcp
Thu Feb 16 01:58:40 CET 2006

Mike,

I also was unable to playback the flash file converted
from a mov or wmv file.  I used this syntax "ffmpeg -i
test.mov test.flv".  Let me know if I need a special
codec to convert movie to flash.

thanks,

Keith