[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] altivec fix for h264

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Feb 21 04:46:01 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> This fixes the biggest PPC problem we had.  Works fine for me on Debian
> unstable, gcc 4.0.2, G4 processor on a Feb 2005 PowerBook.

Good, what else is missing, I'd like to have most of the bugs solved
before the release.

> I'd gladly test this on Mac OS X, but unfortunately my development
> environment is bust and refused to be fixed by reinstallation like the
> last time it broke for no apparent reason.

Managed to have some people testing it on macosx and seems working as
should. I should update oprofile and start playing with it since should
have support for performance counters on G4 now.

> P.S.: Please create patches from the root of the src tree.

I started playing with it on my mplayer copy and forgot to relocate =/

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero