[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old] X11 grabber

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Feb 22 11:07:24 CET 2006

Hi Clemens,

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 10:42 +0100, Clemens Fruhwirth wrote:
[...]
> The patch isn't certainly ready for merging, as there are few untested
> code paths. You can take it if you want. However, the following text
> is enough for me to adopt a "take it or leave it" stance towards the
> FFmpeg. Or in other words, such an attitude is unacceptable.
>
> Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 01:23:06 -0800
> From: ffmpeg-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
> To: clemens at endorphin.org
>
> Your request to the Ffmpeg-devel mailing list
>
>     Subscription request
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "[No reason given]"
I think you just tried to subscribe to the wrong list (so, I suspect
this is just a misunderstanding)
ffmpeg-devel is currently hosted on mplayerhq, not on SF, and I think
you received an automatic reply (I really doubt that a "list moderator"
rejected your subscription... I think the message is just misleading).

Maybe someone of the ffmpeg developers having a SF account can adjust
the "[no reason given]" text to explain that the "right list" is on
mplayerhq?

			Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Acquista ora Email.it Phone Card e comincia a risparmiare sulle tue telefonate! Clicca e scopri l'offerta
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2684&d=22-2