[Ffmpeg-devel] Question about libavutil

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Feb 24 12:13:33 CET 2006

Hi Guillaume,

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 23:06 +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> On 11/2/05, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > here is another patch to move memory allocation functions to
> > libavutil... I hope this time I did it properly.
> > (after applying avalloc_move-2.diff, just copy the attached memutil.c
> > memutil.h and mem.c to libavutil).
>
> While cleaning up my mailbox, I ran into this patch of yours: Does it
> still apply, and is it still needed?
Well, I do not know it is "strictly needed": it simply moves some
functions from libavcodec to libavutils, but it does not fix any bug.

I do not know the official position of ffmpeg developers about this
patch... But if there is an agreement about applying it, I can check if
it still applies and eventually post an updated version.
But I'll not be able to do it before Monday.

			Thanks,
				Luca

 Sponsor:
 DVD vergini: acquista online a prezzi vantaggiosi!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4589&d=24-2