[Ffmpeg-devel] Another V4L2 fix

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Feb 27 16:31:00 CET 2006

Hi Diego,

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 15:21 +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 03:16:05PM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> >
> > [another v4l2 patch]
>
> I propose making Luca the v4l2 maintainer and committing his patches
> without question as they arrive or just give him CVS write access.
well, I think I can act as a v4l2 maintainer; thanks for the offer.
I did not volunteer before because I was not sure about how much time
I'll have for ffmpeg hacking... Now I think I can do it.

I cannot guarantee that I'll address all the v4l2 issues in a short
time, but I promise that I'll answer all the v4l2-related postings in a
short time, and I'll try to address them as soon as I'll be able (this
depends on how busy I'll be at work...).
If this is acceptable, I'll be happy to be the new v4l2 maintainer.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Grande Offerta di Benvenuto Cassine di Pietra:
* 36 bottiglie di ottimo vino veneto direttamente a casa tua!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3923&d=27-2