[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Patch for fixing gst-ffmpeg (Fabrizio Gennari)

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje
Sat Jan 7 15:03:46 CET 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 12:00 +0100, ffmpeg-devel-request at mplayerhq.hu
wrote:
> With GStreamer 0.10, gst-ffmpeg has become much pickier: it needs that
> all the frames are marked as I, P or B. This breaks Indeo 3 decoder, and
> possibly many others (but I haven't tested the other ones).
>
> This simple patch to ffmpeg's libavcodec fixes playing of Indeo 3 videos
> in gst-ffmpeg.

Those patches should go to GStreamer bugzilla, as mentioned in the docs.
When the bug is reproduceable in ffmpeg (without gst) or the patch is
correct (for ffmpeg standards), we will push them upstream. We don't
want to bother the ffmpeg developers with GStreamer-specific bug
reports.

Cheers,
Ronald