[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-users] how to play video encoded with Camstudio Lossless Codec?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Jan 8 17:08:23 CET 2006

On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 03:00:14AM +0200, Ed Lau wrote:
> Camstudio is the only one GPL-based screen capture program under Windows and most famous.
> Is it possible to add Camstudio Lossless Codec support into MPlayer codecs? This codec is released under GPL and is available here - http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/ - there are both: binary (windows *.dll) and Visual C++ 5.0/6.0 sourcecode available.
> Here - http://laugasson.pri.ee/windows/camstudio/ are also all files and sample video.

Please try the attached patch - though it could use some cleanup (maybe
better use external liblzo?), and I'd like to have more samples to test.
Any comments on it from the ffmpeg side?

Reimar D?ffinger