[Ffmpeg-devel] compilation error in mathematics.c

Ramesh Gupta ramesh
Tue Jan 17 04:50:26 CET 2006

Hi,

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, or has been already
answered elsewhere. I just checked out the latest head of ffmpeg from
CVS, and tried to build it. Unfortunately, I ran into the following
error:

make -C libavutil all
cc -O3 -g -Wall -Wno-switch  -no-cpp-precomp -pipe -fomit-frame-
pointer -force_cpusubtype_ALL -Wno-sign-compare -faltivec -mdynamic-
no-pic -DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -I.. -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -
D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE  -c -o mathematics.o mathematics.c
In file included from mathematics.c:24:
common.h:579: error: static declaration of 'lrintf' follows non-
static declaration
make[1]: *** [mathematics.o] Error 1
make: *** [lib] Error 2

Is that a known problem, or might that be happening because of a
problem in my environment? Thanks in advance.