[Ffmpeg-devel] x264 global headers?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jan 20 09:23:01 CET 2006

Hi M?ns,

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 23:43 +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
[...]
> I'd prefer the attached patch as it allocates a more reasonable amount
> of memory for the headers.
Thanks; I did not know about nal[i].i_payload, so I allocated 1024 bytes
as in h263.c. Looking at it, I see this comment in avcodec.h:
     * the allocated memory should be FF_INPUT_BUFFER_PADDING_SIZE bytes larger
     * then extradata_size to avoid prolems if its read with the bitstream reader
so I think FF_INPUT_BUFFER_PADDING_SIZE must be added to s, right?

>   I'm not sure how to test it, so I won't
> commit until someone has confirmed that it works.
Ok, I'll test it as soon as possible (but right now I am blocked by a
different problem with ffmpeg + x264... See my next post ;-)

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Partecipa anche tu al concorso di Suzi Wan, potresti essere uno dei fortunati vincitori!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4628&d=20-1