[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: The future of the included liba52 copy

Benjamin Larsson banan
Tue Jan 24 08:39:01 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:

>On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 11:52:09AM +0000, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>

>>Fabrice Bellard wrote:
>>

>>>I can provide the version I wrote a few years ago if someone wants to
>>>fix the last bugs in it...
>>>

>>I'll give it a try.
>>

>Did you get it?  And does this mean we will remove the included liba52
>copy (before or after the release)?
>
>Diego

No word yet, and it was said to be abit buggy so I would remove it after
release. Just to have a working ac3 support in the release.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson

--
"incorrect information" is an oxymoron. Information is, by definition, factual, correct.