[Ffmpeg-devel] PATCH: make libavformat find codecid for AAC streams in matroska container.

elupus elupus
Fri Jan 27 20:00:54 CET 2006

Here is a small patch to allow libavformat to find the codec on AAC streams
in matroska containers.

The defines for the AAC codec's are set like this,

which isn't the full name for the codec's. I.e. it normally has some more
extension to it like MAIN, LC...

Anyway, this patch fixes so that when the codec_id is compared to these
defines, only the given length is compared (which I think was the original
idea). I suppose some more information could be gotten from that extra
information, but I think this should be enough.