[Ffmpeg-devel] PATCH: make libavformat find codecid forAACstreams in matroska container.

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Jan 31 01:44:01 CET 2006

Hi

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 12:26:36AM +0100, elupus wrote:

> [...]

do we have a maintainer for the matroska demuxer in ffmpeg? if yes (s)he
should check&apply this if no, any volunteers for matroska demuxer
maintainership? and if no too then, this looks ok to me and can be applied
if it compiles&works

Michael