[Ffmpeg-devel] Endiannes problem with G 726 trial 2

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Jan 31 01:51:11 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 01:42:12AM +0100, Stephane van Hardeveld wrote:

> Second try, and I stand corrected (still in my small corner). I know it
> is not a unified diff, but I would like to have confirmation first if I
> am going in the right direction.

I have a big-endian machine and would love to try your patch, but it is
not a correct diff and I cannot be bothered to fix this manually.  So
*please* send a unified diff as an attachment.  We don't make up these
rules to annoy you.

Also, please provide some G.726 sample for testing.

Diego