[Ffmpeg-devel] libswscale merged into the FFmpeg repository

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Jul 7 16:09:36 CEST 2006

As promised I have created a prototype of the FFmpeg repository where
libswscale has been added with complete history.  You can browse it
online at

or check it out as usual

  svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg.libswscale/

What I did was filter out libswscale and postproc from the MPlayer repo
and then load those 444 revisions into the FFmpeg repository.  Dates and
author names have been kept, just all those new revisions have been

This is what adding libswscale complete with history could look like.

Comments welcome.