[Ffmpeg-devel] more stuff for win32

wzrlpy at arsystel.com wzrlpy
Mon Jul 10 01:03:28 CEST 2006

>>I still have the problem with ffmpeg.exe and dlls. The error is
>>"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005)".
>>Weird thing is that output_example.exe works well with the dlls,
>>and my programs too. It's just ffmpeg.exe that does this. Did
>>anyone find out exactly what does this, and got it working?
>>I think it might be something wrong with the way the dlls are
>> linked with GCC.

I got the same problem under Cygwin while using --enable-shared, the
reason seems to be the way "loop_input" is defined, it is confusing
Windows/Cygwin gcc/ldd.

Todd Kirby submitted a patch for loop_input, on 2005-06-05 07:48:03 GMT:

That patch will most probably remove your issue (it removes mine on
Cygwin), I have adapted it to SVN-5646 here:

V?ctor Paesa