[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug video dimensions

elupus elupus
Sun Jun 4 18:40:13 CEST 2006

Actually there should be one there already. Uploaded one way back, think
even one mplayer dev looked at it already. Think it's called halfres
something. Was abit to long ago to remember what I called it. It's not
ffmpeg's fault thou. It's the mov demuxer in mplayer. Using libavformat's
demuxer works fine.

/Joakim