[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Compiling ffmpeg on Max OS X

James Barros james
Tue Jun 13 18:14:40 CEST 2006

When compiling for a mac, (at least the G5 variety) you need the ./
config flag  "--extra-cflags=-DHAVE_LRINTF"

eg: my config is:

./configure --enable-mp3lame --enable-gpl --enable-faac --enable-xvid
--enable-x264 --extra-cflags=-DHAVE_LRINTF

Hope that helps.

-- James