[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] VC-1 I-frames decoder

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Sun Jun 18 12:23:59 CEST 2006

On Sunday, 18 June 2006 at 05:32, Kostya wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 07:43:18AM +0300, Kostya wrote:
> > Here is my VC-1 decoder which decodes I-frames only. And not all of
> > them are decoded properly too.
> > Nevertheless I want to get opinions on this implementation before
> > moving to P-frames support.
> > P.S. If somebody will find and fix bugs in AC prediction it would be
> > incredibly great.
>
> And this one for testing: it outputs color and frames are now decoded
> correctly. Please test and report samples with distorted pictures (if
> some movie doesn't play at all it's fine).

Hey, I can see I-frames in WMV3 on amd64. Cool! ;)

Though I'm getting some colour artifacts in a sample video.

See mphq:incoming/wmv3-color-artifacts/

R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/