[Ffmpeg-devel] About swscale

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jun 23 13:09:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 13:48 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> > -postproc/libswscale.a:
> > -	$(MAKE) -C postproc
> > +libswscale/libswscale.a:
> > +	$(MAKE) -C libswscale
> >
> >  input/libinput.a:
> >  	$(MAKE) -C input
>
> Please move all lines with libswscale next to the other FFmpeg libraries
> where applicable.
Ok, I'll do that.

Just one last question, to avoid doing things in the wrong way. This is
how I plan to do the move:
1) svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer; cd mplayer
2) svn mv postproc svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk/libswscale
3) svn propget svn:externals . > exts
4) add the following line to exts:
   libswscale svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk/libswscale
5) svn propset svn:externals -F exts .
6) apply the patch
7) svn commit

Are all the commands ok? (I think so, but maybe I got the "svn move" and
"svn propset" part wrong)

			Thanks,
				Luca