[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in windows DLLs build

Lorenz Klaus lorenzk
Sun Jun 25 10:58:45 CEST 2006

Salve Ale,

can you a little more precisely describe the problem and your solution.

To my knowledge, the windows DLLs contain build numbers (49 to 51 in
the current version) in their filenames. The "real" problem is, that
the DLLs want to load each others (i.e. avcodec DLL needs avutil) and
point to the filenames with the numbers inside.

How is your path working? Does it delete the numbers completely
(most wanted)?

Ciao
Lorenz