[Ffmpeg-devel] proposed configure patch for better detection of cross-platform compilers

Panayotis Katsaloulis panayotis
Wed Mar 1 12:47:01 CET 2006

2006/3/1, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 03:08:14AM +0200, Panayotis Katsaloulis wrote:
> >
> > Here I propose this patch, in order for the ./configure script to
> > better detect if a cross platform compiler is used:
>
> Check out latest CVS, this change has already been made.

I have checked the latest cvs, actually I am using the latest cvs
(since I have a couple of other issues too), but the problem still
remains.
The configure script only checks for "prefix" for the cross-platform
compiler (like in the mingw compiler).
This is the reason I propose the above patch, since this test is not
enough (or even more, it's not ``correct'')

Panayotis