[Ffmpeg-devel] semantics of BE_16 (was Re: ffmpeg/libavformat/rtp.c does not compile)

François Revol revol
Thu Mar 2 20:07:06 CET 2006

> > >The definition of BE_16 in avcodec.h doesn't use &, so I guess
> > > your
> > > OS
> > >has
> > >its own definition of that macro, which might not be what the code
> > >expects
> > >it to be.
> > >I guess you should grep your headers and see for yourself.
> > >What's your OS anyway ?
> >
> > I am running Solaris 10 for x86.
> > Do you have any suggestion of which headers to grep?
> >

> http://cvs.opensolaris.org/source/search?q=BE_16&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=

Hmm it seems those macros in Slowlaris expect actual data, not pointer
to it, unlike what we use. I didn't find anything specifying them on
opengroup.org, are they in any standard ??

Anyone has docs on those ?

Fran?ois.