[Ffmpeg-devel] multimedia wiki

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Mar 4 12:41:57 CET 2006

Since the we were just talking about Wikipedia, this is probably a good
moment to formally announce the multimedia wiki:

http://wiki.multimedia.cx/

Mike Melanson started it in an attempt to collect all multimedia-related
information in one easily-accessible and easily-editable place.  It is
geared towards implementors of multimedia technology - for ourselves, by
ourselves.

A few people have already joined the effort and started contributing.
We have around 300 pages in 22 categories already, so the wiki is far
from empty, but of course there is still plenty of information to add.

So go ahead, create an account and start editing :-)

Diego