[Ffmpeg-devel] CVS --> Subversion conversion

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Mar 6 00:38:38 CET 2006

Hi

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 11:42:03PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I originally intended to convert MPlayer before FFmpeg, but now I think
> I will tackle FFmpeg first since it is far smaller and will be much less
> work.
>
> I need to know any renames that have happened - you know the ones that
> you fake by messing with the repository directly - so that I can convert
> them to proper Subversion rename operations.

there was the libavutil stuff, libpostproc was moved from mplayer, image
codecs where moved from libavformat to libavcodec, maybe somhing asf related

just search the ML archives or
maybe somthing like the following could help ...
cvs log | egrep  -A1 'revision 1.1$|RCS' | tr '\n' '?' | sed 's/--?RCS/--\nRCS/g' | sort -t ?  -k 3 | less

i really dont remember every move/copy we did

Michael