[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] another experiment w/ ffserver regression test

Benjamin Larsson banan
Tue Mar 7 10:43:25 CET 2006

Aurelien Jacobs wrote:

> [...]
>Huh ? My main test machine here is an amd64 (gcc4), and with my patch
>everything works fine, included the mpjpeg test.
>Can you confirm that the test fails for you when simply applying
>my patch ?
The test fails if the last mpjpeg stream is active with gcc 3.4.4 on
gentoo. But if don't hold the commit if it works for you.

Benjamin Larsson

"incorrect information" is an oxymoron. Information is, by definition, factual, correct.