[Ffmpeg-devel] Probable crop bug (with patch)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Mar 9 16:23:39 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 14:26 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > The attached patch fixes this bug, + a similar one encountered when
> > padding. In fact, after applying the patch the command line presented
> > above works as expected.
> >
> > Do you think that the patch is correct? I hope I did not get it wrong
> > again :)
>
> just apply it and we will see ...
Ok, thanks. I am going to apply it, and let's see if someone screams :)
If anyone has problems with it, I'll revert the commit.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Web Marketing: impara tutti i segreti del Posizionamento sui Motori di
* Ricerca, Pubblicita' on-line, Email Marketing ?- clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3213&d=9-3