[Ffmpeg-devel] Using Libavcodec for decoding audiodata

Renjith Nair renjith4
Fri Mar 10 17:15:20 CET 2006

I managed to decode and encode the audio as shown in the api_example (a
similar code written by me) . but still have some unresolved problems. See
the post  titled "Strange problem while decoding/encoding audio using
libavcodec. Frame rate gone high" . Maybe it will help you....

Regards,
Renjith