[Ffmpeg-devel] swscaler integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Mar 15 14:09:04 CET 2006

Hi Arpi,

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 13:46 +0100, Arpi wrote:
[...]
> > Are you planning to make swscaler a part of postproc?
> >

> Are you planning to make swscaler LGPL?
My idea was to first figure out technical details, without addressing
license issues (in the patch I posted, --enable-sws requires
--enable-gpl - or at least the patch is supposed to do that, if it does
not then there is a bug).

After that, I planned to contact all the authors listed in the headers
of the swscaler files asking for the permission to relicense the "non
MMX" parts under LGPL.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Cerchi l?amore? Allora iscriviti gratis a Meetic: troverai migliaia di single in linea e potrai chattare con loro.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4049&d=15-3