[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: swscaler integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Mar 17 09:56:10 CET 2006

Hi Baptiste,

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 15:04 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
> libavfilter ? Count on me ! Luca I will submit padding patch tonight.
do you already have some code for it?
If not, I'll hack something during the lunch break and I'll send a
patch... But I do not want to duplicate your work :)

                               N O    W A R ! ! !

  Vuoi bere tanta acqua pura e risparmiare ben 495 euro all'anno?
* Con BeviSano avrai finito di comprare acqua in bottiglia - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3628&d=17-3