[Ffmpeg-devel] some quick questions about swscaler integration

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Mar 17 14:22:59 CET 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 12:02:00PM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:

> after doing some tests with the external swscaler, I think it is working
> quite well, and I started integrating it into the ffmpeg tree.

One question: Are you putting it in its own subdirectory or in the
libpostproc dir?  Note that we are going to move libpostproc to the top
level once we have finished the switch to Subversion.

> 4) I see that the swscale files include a lot o headers that should not
> be needed when including avcodec.h... Should I remove such inclusions?

You mean mp_msg.h and similar?  I would say remove them.

Diego