[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: swscaler integration

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Mar 17 17:19:39 CET 2006

Hi

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 10:01:35AM +0100, Steve Lhomme wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
> >Hi Baptiste,
> >
> >On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 15:04 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
> >[...]
> >>libavfilter ? Count on me ! Luca I will submit padding patch tonight.
>
> Wouldn't it be logical to make the 'release' before such a big
> change/addition occurs ?

well, you should have volunteered sooner now it will be quite hard
to finish it before libavfilter

how long will you need to finish testing and making a release (see the
ML for a list of whats needed before the release)
iam willing to delay libavfilter by max 48 hours can you do the release
within that time, if no it will have to wait until after libavfilter
or the most terrible we release with a half finished libavfilter

Michael