[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] Smacker decoder

Kostya kostya.shishkov
Sun Mar 19 05:46:44 CET 2006

Here is long-waited decoder for Smacker data. Please test it on different data (especially SMK4, have no samples here) and also give comments about it structure. It is not as perfect as it could be (some graphic and sound glitches still occur) but works for most data (at least I hope).

@Michael: I used table instead of VLC for big trees because of large tree size (for 16-bit values and lengths of codes >20) get_vlc2(gb,vlc.table,9,3) got strange errors in decoding and VLC building sometimes was slow.