[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: swscaler integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Mar 20 10:27:01 CET 2006

Hi Baptiste,

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 01:14 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
[...]
> > I still like my version better, because I think it simplifies the
> > interaction between the padding and rescaling code. Anyway, tomorrow
> > I'll try to see how I can rebase my patches on your one.
Ok, I now have a new patchset based on your patch, and it seems to be
working...
I'll send it later, when I'll find some time.

But I needed to modify one thing in your patch: if I understand it
correctly, your patch is dynamically allocating and freeing a new buffer
every time that it has to pad a frame (the original code allocated it
only one time, during the initialization phase). To better integrate
your work with my one, I had to restore the original behaviour. I hope
this is ok for you.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Partecipa al consorso di Pedigree e vinci simpatici premi per il tuo amico a 4 zampe!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4878&d=20-3