[Ffmpeg-devel] Matroska Patch
Tue Mar 21 17:20:33 CET 2006
Here is a new patch to support more features/codec from Matroska. They
have all been tested on DrDivX. They include:
- support for RealVideo in matroska
- support for the real file duration
- support for codec_private data (extradata)
- set the discard flag for unsupported codecs
- support a framerate (informational) when the track has a default duration
- support for correct aspect ratio
- support for Subtitle codec type (instead of being marked as video)
- support for negative timecodes
There are more things than the previous patch that was never accepted.
But it doesn't include the correct support for (HE-)AAC.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the ffmpeg-devel