[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] dvbsub: two small bugs

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Mar 23 02:08:15 CET 2006

Hi

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:27:14PM +0100, Josef Zlomek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have found and fixed two bugs in DVB subtitle encoder codec.
>
> According to ETSI EN 300 743 (DVB subtitling systems),
> the DVB subtitle should start with data_identifier, which
> is 0x20.
>
> The second thing is that the object_version are the higher 4 bits.
> The second hunk shifts the object_version by 4 bits to left.

i guess the changes are ok, you sound like you know what you are
talking about, and i dont have the spec so i cant check it anyway
furthermore dvbsub.c has no maintainer, so if noone complains
then this can be applied

btw, any volunteers for maintaining dvbsub.c?

Michael