[Ffmpeg-devel] Capturing support for Windows

qxc at gmx.de qxc
Thu Mar 23 13:50:56 CET 2006

Hi,

as far as I found it out capturing of audio and/or video data only works for
Linux, there is no support for Solaris or Windows?

If thats true, I think there is a fast solution at least for Windows:
http://research.edm.luc.ac.be/emiplib/emiplib.html

That library offers support of capturing and replaying of audio data using
Windows MultiMedia and video capturing support using DirectShow. It is
licensed under the LGPL so there also should be no problem.

Wouldn't that be a good solution for ffmpeg?

Michael

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer