[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale import: new version

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sat Mar 25 01:23:21 CET 2006

Hi all,

it took more time than expected, but I finally have the new version of
the "import swscale" patch.

I attach:
1) pixelformat-new.diff ---> moves enum PixelFormat from libavcodec to
libavutil. Should be pretty safe; can it be applied?
2) newsws.diff ---> the new version of the ffmpeg patch. This one should
not introduce any unneeded dependence between libavcodec and
libswscale.
3) libsws.diff ---> a diff showing the modifications I did to swscale
for importing it (I removed the Makefile part from it).

I implemented the sws_global_init() thing suggested by Michael in a
hopefully smart way: when av_log, av_malloc, and av_free will be moved
to libavutil, libswscale will automagically support this by simply
adding a "#define USE_LIBAVUTIL" in config.h.

After applying these patches, compilation will fail until the usage of
img_convert is removed from mpegvideo.c (Michael is working on this).
For testing purpose, I just commented out such call (and I did not use B
frames :)
I lightly tested configuring both with --enable-swscaler and without,
and seems to work.

I hope I addressed all the comments, and I did not screw up anything (I
was not sure about the libswscale version, so I used 0.0.1).

			Thanks,
				Luca

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=25-3