[Ffmpeg-devel] libavcodec undefined symbols in FFusion?

Lee Morgan leemorgan
Tue Mar 28 02:54:08 CEST 2006

All I can say, is libavcodec and Jerome Cornet's FFusion (with great
modifications made by Dr. Feelgood) is freaking sweet.
I've gone from not having a clue about coding codecs to (well still
not having a clue about coding codecs) within 1 day.
But I've got a version of FFusion working with the newest libavcodec
and added H.264 compatibility :-)

YEA! All the great decoding glory of Xvid, FFmpeg and x264 all within
a single QT plugin. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Also extra thanks to Alexander Strange & Mike Melanson; without whom
I would probably still be trying to build FFusion with the latest
version of libavcodec.

Q: Does 0.4.9-pre1 support decoding custom quantization matrices in H.
264? I noticed it's planned for the next release, but it seems to be
working currently.
	That is my video which I encoded with a custom matrix seems to play
back fine; all be it a little slow - but the slowdown could be due to
other code in the plug-in.

-- Lee

P.S.	I'll be posting my code (and a binary) in a few days - just want
to test & clean it up a bit more;
	I'll let the list know where in case anyone is interested.