[Ffmpeg-devel] add third party decoder

mallikarjun mallik_vijaya
Tue Mar 28 08:38:22 CEST 2006

thanks for your valuable reply.and regardind adding decoder
i want to link external decoder library in the libavcodec library.
and what my decoder will do is "decode the h.264 codec files to yuv format.
 i am looking forward for your replay
thanks and regards

>Do you want to link to an external decoder library, or include the decoder
>source in ffmpeg?  What does this decoder decode?

> Hi
>  I do use libavcodecs for my modele development.
>  I would like to include a thirdparty decoder to libavcodec.
>  Let me know the precodeure to include the decoder to libavcodec .
>  thanks and regards
Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.