[Ffmpeg-devel] movenc.c ipod h264 suggested change

Jason Millard jsm174
Wed Mar 29 03:34:37 CEST 2006

Wow, you run a tight ship.

To be honest, I don't feel it is a hack. It's no worse than any of the
other psp, 3gp flags. And it keeps the exact same coding style...
Beyond that, now the end-user will have to know two cryptic profile
and level settings.

But, since you're the boss, I will look at fetching the values from
AVCodecContext and resubmit a patch.

Thanks for your feedback.
-- Jason Millard