[Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] vorbis 5.1 sound distorsion

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Tue May 2 22:02:07 CEST 2006

Hi!

Sorry for replying myself, after hacking in fourcc mp4a at the ffvorbis part
in the codecs.conf of mplayer, I could play it with -demuxer 35 -ac ffvorbis,
however I failed to play it using libvorbis with the same trick. The sound
doesn't sound distorted to me apart from the beginning, when the woman is
shouting - we could say parts of it is somehow distorted (for about 0.3
secs), are you saying that goes away with libvorbis?

kedd 02 m?jus 2006 21.34-kor Balatoni Denes ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry I am a lamer, but how can I play it (or preferably get the vorbis
> stream out of this) - ffmpeg says:

bye
Denes

--
---
What kills me, doesn't make me stronger.