[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-advusers] mov and libavformat demuxer problem on file

compn tempn
Wed May 3 06:47:19 CEST 2006

On Tue, 02 May 2006 23:51:58 +0200
Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 12/13/05, compn <tempn at twmi.rr.com> wrote:
> > peppo found this movie and reported it to #mplayer
> > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/absy.com/Magmalondres.mov
> >
> > mplayer mov demuxer thinks its a reference mov file
>
> The sample isn't online anymore, so it's hard to check if recent dev
> have improved the decoding of this file or not.... :-(
>
> Guillaume

luckily i still have the file on my hd. i tested with cvs today
and mplayer's mov demuxer still says reference media file
but all is fine with libavformat now.

i can upload it to MPlayer/incoming if anyone wants a look?

-compn