[Ffmpeg-devel] Increasing Audio Buffer Size

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml
Tue May 9 22:36:59 CEST 2006

Cyril Zorin wrote:
> What? He was the one throwing insults, in whichever direction you
> choose.  You'll note that my original reply had some questions, and some
> remarks. I wasn't insulting anyone. You can think what you want, but
> your liberalism just cost you a decoder for LucasArts Smush v2, and the
> accompanying audio format, both of which I've completed and tested. Oops!

Somebody should point out that Michael probably wasn't meaning "crap"
insultingly. Let me quote a bit from his reply to you:

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
 > Cyril Zorin wrote:
 >> takes, insofar that at a certain point an "Audio Frame" is just a
 >> free-area of crap that the decoder can fill in, without organizing it
 >> by "channel" or whatever.
 >
 > for video its organized by color components and lines, so your free
 > form crap is not analogous

So, as you can see, Michael's "crap" was referring to the same thing as
your "crap". I misread it the first time, too, so I can see how you got
insulted. You don't need to be, though. You're all getting mad at each
other over nothing.

-Corey