[Ffmpeg-devel] Increasing Audio Buffer Size

Mike Melanson mike
Tue May 9 23:23:35 CEST 2006

[flame war deleted]

Dang, I leave me computer to eat lunch and look what happens...

Cyril, you can keep the SANM decoder to yourself if you wish, maybe
until someone revises this accursed sound API to be more hospitable to
SANM's corner cases. In the meantime, you can keep working on the
earlier SAN format. I'll be checking up on you. :) Also, when dealing
with people from non-English speaking countries (Michael is from a
someplace called .at), don't assume they're insulting you. Chalk it up
to language barrier. It works for me (to the point that no one can
insult me, even if they try).

Others, I don't think it's appropriate to ask a new contributor,
short-tempered though he may be, to revise an underlying API for such a
widely used project. I've been on the project since 2002 and *I'm*
scared to do that.

--
	-Mike Melanson