[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: AMR encoding on Linux

Baptiste COUDURIER baptiste.coudurier
Thu May 11 10:30:27 CEST 2006

Hi

Stephen Tonna wrote:
> I work on the QuickTime team at Apple and it was brought to my attention
> that there might be an issue with a bad AMR bit stream generated by
> FFMPEG on linux. Specifically, the bit stream returns a value of 10
> frames per sample when the value should be 1.
>
> This is causing the file to not playback in QuickTime on Mac OS X or
> Windows.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stephen Tonna
> QuickTime, Apple Computer

Can you try with latest cvs please ? I fixed darm atom yesterday for
good quicktime playback, it may be related to something else though.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312