[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg Compile Error

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Tue May 16 13:39:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 5/16/06, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 07:09:08PM -0700, Kyle Nelson wrote:
> > I ran cvs update and then ran ./config again and ran make again and got the
> > same error.
>
> But did you apply the patch posted by Guillaume?

That patch likely didn't fix the problem, he should use the patch
3dnow-2.diff which I sent to the thread "[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation
broken in last 24 hours due to 3DNow"

You can fetch the patch here:
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20060516.061721.eb82d725.en.html

Guillaume
--
An Israeli man's life was saved when he was given a Palestinian man's
heart in a heart transplant operation. The guy is doing fine, but the