[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation broken in last 24 hours due to 3DNow changes

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Tue May 16 16:26:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 5/16/06, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 5/16/06, Diamond Software <diamondsw at mac.com> wrote:
> > Sorry, I'm still getting 3DNow as "yes" from configure, even with CVS
> > pulled a few minutes ago:
>
> This is normal: FFmpeg compiles all that it can compile, but only
> selects supported optimized routines at runtime.
>
> Please try the attached patch. I believe it's finally the right fix,
> though there is some room for improvement as this will restrict
> intrinsincs to 3dnowext cpu...
>
> TODO: test 3dnow and 3dnowext separately.

Applied. Let's hope ppl won't find the fix too ugly. The CVS has been
broken for too long.

Guillaume

--
An Israeli man's life was saved when he was given a Palestinian man's
heart in a heart transplant operation. The guy is doing fine, but the