[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation broken in last 24 hours due to 3DNow changes

Diamond Software diamondsw
Tue May 16 18:23:38 CEST 2006

The patch can be left wherever you like, but it needs to be applied
when you're in the ffmpeg directory. On the command line:

cd ffmpeg/
patch -p0 < 3dnow-2.diff

That should do it.

  - Joshua Ochs